Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hi!

My name is Judy. I am a mommy. A Jesus mommy, to be exact. I accepted Christ when I was six years old and have been walking in that relationship ever since. Now, I have the privilege of sharing my life with an amazing husband and three young children. The journey can be crazy but it's always worth it. I want to share what I've learned along the way as well as what God is teaching me now. I want to know what's going on in your life, too. Feel free to make your own voice heard!

You might know me from What Kind of Mother Are You. My hope is to continue what I did there in a more definitive, real, and truthful place. So, if you liked what you've seen so far, you'll be excited about what's to come.

I have about five minutes left. I need to pick up my first grader and then it's making cookies for snack time. Oh yeah, if you know me at all, you know that I LOVE food. There will be lots of recipes popping up on this website.

I hope that your day is marvelous and I will see you soon!

Blessings,

Judy


2 comments:

  1. I do love this background! I still don't like mine! I'm on my 3rd design and still not happy. Maybe someday I will get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I'm back on Blogger. I couldn't stand my other one. Keep working on it. Don't be afraid to reinvent :o)

    ReplyDelete